We are all showered and relaxing in Clear Lake it was a shorter day today and we may or may not have shaved off a few miles by taking a short cut!! It was a good old fashioned hot Iowa summer day, got up to 97 and the humidity was about 100%. I put sunscreen on twice but I just sweat it off and so my face is pretty burnt. Once we rolled into town we headed for the beach and went for a swim it was a perfect end to the ride. Tonight we are staying at a house which belongs to a guy on our team. Sounds like they are going to have some good bands so we are heading out for some food and fun later! I will leave you with some pictures. The first is the first town we stopped in for breakfast, these small towns just aren't prepared for this many people, I've heard there are 15,000 riders this year! And the second is Amy and her dad Mark with coffee.
Till tomorrow..

1 comment:
wow, nice current post here! Better scrap this blog and start a new one.
Post a Comment