The actual 4th was pretty tame for us. We woke up late, hung out and made a patriotic meal of sweet corn, garlic bread, watermelon and chicken....or Bocca Chikn' for me. I even made one of those crazy Jello flag cakes...minus the flag design because I don't like segregating my blueberries and strawberries. Welp, all in all a good celebration. We did a bike ride today but i think Amy is forcing me to write that next so I'll spare you details now. Peace.
Monday, July 5, 2010
4th of July
The actual 4th was pretty tame for us. We woke up late, hung out and made a patriotic meal of sweet corn, garlic bread, watermelon and chicken....or Bocca Chikn' for me. I even made one of those crazy Jello flag cakes...minus the flag design because I don't like segregating my blueberries and strawberries. Welp, all in all a good celebration. We did a bike ride today but i think Amy is forcing me to write that next so I'll spare you details now. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-21.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment