Saturday, July 10, 2010

RAGBRAI Training!

So if you are like me (Swisher) I have a hard time reading blogs, by the time I am to the 2nd paragraph I start just looking at pictures and skim reading. So for you blog readers out there who are like me I will make this easy for you by highlighting our bike ride with bullets!!
  • We went on a 40 mile bike ride out to Chatfield State Park
  • We discovered 20 miles into our bike  ride, Amy Swisher's bike tire had a hole in it, this made for an interesting trip back home. We stopped for some lunch at Panera and then headed to Super Target that thankfully had a tire patch kit
  • Overall, a good day of bike riding, not sure if we are bike ready for RAGBRAI, but we are both looking forward to being in Iowa!!


After making it to the top of the hill we paused for a picture
Time for relaxing at the top
Amy right before we climbed the long hill!!
 


Had to stop at Panera for some lunch. It was a beautiful day to sit and look out over the mountains!

1 comment:

Savannah Nell said...

please look me up when you come to iowa. i would like that very much!

way to go on the 40 miles!