Thursday, April 28, 2011
Going Home
This is my (Swisher) favorite picture of my parents place, I took it this past Christmas. I am heading home this Wednesday because my mom is graduating with her Master's in Nursing!! I am so excited to be heading back to Iowa. I love Colorado, not sure if I will ever leave this place, but I still get homesick and miss home. My trip home is coming at a good time, I need to spend some time with my family before all the madness starts with my teacher program this summer. Call me sentimental but nothing beats having your family all together and just spending time with them.
Last weekend Amy and I decided on Thursday night to travel home Friday after work and surprise her dad for his birthday. It was a lot of time in the car but was totally worth getting to spend some quality time with the Nagels. I will post pictures when I return from Iowa. Until next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment